PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Qantas Maintenance Pt.2
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2006, 08:57
MRS QANTAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qf engineering lost

Sad days ahead.Engineering like many of the other operations in qf is at this moment under the pump..I know many heavy maint engineers frequent this site, and as a line engineer with qf i would like to let you know amongst the majority of line and base engineers you are not expendable..The work you guys and girls perform is at an exceptional level, and plays a huge part in keeping qf engineering at a benchmark to be set by other airlines..Where we go from here i do not know..I can only suggest that engineering union members call the bexley office and ask what is being done to protect the environment and culture that has taken so long to build..The current situation is not going to stop at heavy, it will eventually roll into line operations..Pilots and the general public should also be concerned with what is taking place, and should feel free to voice there opinion at the A.L.A.E.A, located in bexley..Easily found telephone directory...United we should stand or we will all fall together...