PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA new Club World Product.
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2006, 09:45
slim_slag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A couple of unusual reasons why it's worth paying the extra to travel in club, but then I did say
for a few business travellers it may make sense. For most business travellers you should leave a day early and fly in the back,
I doff my cap to F3G for begin able to generate £2000 a day revenue, and would take it off and bow if he could do that for 44 weeks a year. If he can, then I think his boss should let him fly business class wherever he wanted (which would no doubt be billed to the client who would have to fly in the back if he was doing the same trip). crepello has another unusual requirement, and in his case I would recommend video conferencing, which has come on in leaps and bounds in the past few years. For the price of a few club round trips you could get some very nice kit indeed.
Originally Posted by Globaliser
(a business class seat)... also then leaves you streets ahead of where you would be if you were flying economy.
Yes I am sure it does, but only until the economy pax has had some sleep. The cure for being tired is quite simple and effective, get some sleep. By day two I doubt you could tell the difference between them (except the club passenger would be boasting about it )