PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Geoff Dixon Writes To 2600 Pilots, Threatens Union Payment Cuts
Old 17th Mar 2006, 04:40
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LTBC....Darth pays himself 5 times what the CEO of SIA gets and who has a bigger fleet to manage and darth assigns himself the pay and actioned by the board not the sharholders...

BALERTS comments are irrelevant because they do not adress the issue of a bench mark for most QF workers on one hand being the cheapest you can get and the other benchmark for the corporate club being one of the most expensive especially in terms of fleet size.

If you want to have credibility then you have to behave in a fashion that creates it..Thats what you and BALERT have not addressed..

I'm glad you mentioned Darths sustainable future and Australian employee minimising program becasue that is exactly what it is

Emplyoyees of an organisation are not a resource or a liability they are an asset which Darth is ignoring

By the way,you are not a J* techie are you?..I wonder.....because your idea of reality is different to others

the REALITY is that the J* guys and girls blinked first in a game of chicken and darth has won again

LTBC..will you tell us what fleet you are on and will BALERT tell us where he works?....some how I doubt it

Last edited by lowerlobe; 17th Mar 2006 at 04:51.