PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - S/O vs. D.E. F/O
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2006, 04:53
CXtreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S/O vs. D.E. F/O

S/O vs. DE F/O

All the S/O’s I have operated with lately is very worried about the direct entry F/O’s. Looking at their I.D. card numbers, all these complaining S/O’s are ban breakers. Now if you joined this company during the recruitment ban, and supported the management and turned your back on your fellow pilot’s, how can you expect our sympathy and support?

You were a willing soldier of these managers. What did you expect from them? Yes, KennyB did tell you he will protect you against any intimidation and victimization, but this did not mean the company respect or appreciate you for breaking the ban. In fact I think, while assuring you of their protection while they needed you for their unscrupulous practices, they were wondering what kind of person you are to go against your team mates.

You fed this monster, now you are surprised that he eats you? Remember your name was tarnished forever, with aviators and managers, when you knowingly and willingly went against an international ban.

My sympathy and support are with those S/O’s ( I know their badge numbers) that will be affected by DE S/O’s who joined after the ban, those with the clean sheet.