PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Free Masons - Should they "come out"?
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2006, 19:52
buoy15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEAGS
As you are word perfect, you've obviously got the LP or the tape!
I nearly got inducted - but after a bit of reading up - I found that some of the initiation ceremonies I would have been obliged to perform would have reminded me of John Cleese, and with my cynical sense of humour, I would have probably burst out laughing and embarassed those present and made a complete @rse of myself.
Nowadays, when I'm introduced to someone who insists on crushing the flesh between my index finger and thumb with a very positive handshake, I simply reply, "How do you do, I'm wearing a pink corset tonight"
They tend to leave me alone after that
I'm guessing now, but I suspect your Beelzeebub statement will get you off a speeding charge in the right Magistrates Court
In fairness, they do a great deal for all communities and are to be admired.
A recent and very generous donation of 5 de-fibrulators at a cost of £10,000 from a Lodge in Kent, was turned down by the Chief Constable because it involved a photo call with him and members of the Lodge
He quoted some Home Office PC cr%p about "involvment" with secret societies - How on earth did he get to CC without being involved? I can only assume he may be a Muslim or similar - any thoughts?
Love many, Trust a few, Always paddle your own canoe