PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newcastle Aero Club
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2006, 16:14
clearfinalsno1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moderator moan

Sorry about the now meaningless £99 - no criticism was intented whatsover of the current operator - my earlier post has suffered an overzealous hatchet job by a moderator.

Let's be clear. In the earlier post, I didn't mention a certain flight training organisation at a UK airfield by name. Instead I stated some prices for reasons of comparison with what we now pay at a certain flight training organsation at EGNT and what we used to pay at a certain flying club at EGNT for a certain aircraft. I realise now that a link to the photo of the aircraft (that's all - no prices) unwittingly included the new aircraft owning organisation's name in the URL. The link maybe could have been removed, but to clumsily chop the rest of the text talking about pricing - VERY frustrating.

A certain moderator must be having a bad day. I wasn't advertising, just mentioning some facts of interest for ex-members of a former EGNT flying club like myself - there is plenty mention already in this thread of pricing and explicit organisation name, both of the former flying club and current company at EGNT - so why start hacking inconsistenty now? We don't like wasting our time on contributions thank you very much.

p.s Have been very careful not to mention any names - uh oh, I've been advertising Newcastle Airport by mistake!