PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATCO Training Start Dates
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2006, 10:49
Quincy M.E.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gonzo
I'd be surprised if candidates still awaiting thier interview actualy made it on to the March course. I know a few people going through the process now, and they all had their interviews in mid-December, and are at the medical/security phase, and they've all been told possibly March, more likely June. So for those still to interview, I'd imagine June is the favourite.
I had my interview on the 24th Feb, got the results the next week and they wanted me on the 27March course! I got moved (due to not being able to make it that early) and was put on June course. I have screwed myself though because I booked a holiday (unrefundable) last year that takes place in the last two weeks of June and now I am on the September course. That is not all though: it is not clear to me why but HR said that I may not make it into September's and may be in Dec!

I feel completely sick about the thought of having to stay in my current job for so long; so my advice would be to wait for the results before booking that holiday!

PS. Is there any chance the start date of the June course would ever get put back or are they always on time?