PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS Discussions
View Single Post
Old 15th Mar 2006, 02:55
sydney s/h

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW Hawke eye....easy tiger!! It was a joke and all knew it...except you! Get off your high horse.
A few points for me to respond to regarding your little outburst against me...

I dont give a crap about senority....as a junior CSM i dont have any seniority so re-direct your aggression with that topic elsewhere.

I dont agree with the last EBA and band payments - thats why i voted NO.

The sooner we get one big division i think the better. Strength in numbers so dont use that as a threat against me.

I understand you do night sectors all the time. I do loads of PER & DRW horrors. I know they arent even half the duty of your longhaul night sectors but regardless thats what we have and i see them all the time.

And dont underestimate a quick 1hour sector and the work thats involved in doing 4 of them in one day. It aint all roses loading up those 767 Aces (always full), and turning them around in 40mins on the ground - take out the first 5mins unloading, cleaners, caterers and then re-loading 18mins later. No laying in a bunk for 2-3hours....

I dont give L/H grief - give some us S/Haulers a break. We work bloody hard and work more hours.

Hawke eye...learn to lighten up. Pick your battles buddy and dont alienate those who do support you.