PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Methods for Catching Attention
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2006, 16:24
LEVC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As Send Clowns says , keep on flying whatever you get a job on, instructing ,aerial work, whatever, on the long run it'll pay off.

Out of 6 instructors that used to work with me about 1 year and a half ago 2 are on a bizzjet job, another one flew turboprop and now is in a jet job, another one was offered free training to become ME-IR instructor bonded for one year and he is getting interview offers in airlines thank's to the ME time e's logged and i am sure he'll be flying a jet or turboprop before the end of the year.another one got an interview and subsequent sim ride and was offered a typerating with a lowcost company of an eastern country.
Finally the other one is the only one that gave up instructing and paid for some AQC line selection bull**** or whatever is called, nearly 20k pounds, is the only one that hasn't got a job yet.

Besides once you convert your licence you'll widen the jobmarkets you have acces to.

I sugest you do some instruction in OZ if ou wanna work as FI in UK, it'll help you finding a job if you have already instructed.

It looks like the demand for FI's in UK has increased during the past year

Good Luck and do not give up or get discouraged, finding a flying job was never easy whatever people think or say.