PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Free Masons - Should they "come out"?
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2006, 16:11
Testingtheseatlimit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MostlyM. Good point. Nothing really. As I said in an earlier thread, my early concerns are being dispelled (a little) by some of the replies in this thread. But, bearing in mind the apparent numbers we are talking about (they seem low?), I would like to think that a list of Masons in the RAF would show that there were not a disproportionate number of Freemasons progressing nicely through the rank structure, proving, to some extent, that there are no "bunk-ups". I realise that there must be a variation in talents within this organisation, some good, some average, there may even be more gooduns than averageuns. However, just ocassionally, I see some rather average guys fly through the ranks, often avoiding the hoops most of us have to jump through to be considered for promotion. I have matched the Myth of Freemason "back scratching" with this anomoly (whether wrongly or rightly) and would just like to see evidence of what has been said in the thread above. Believe me, I suspect that there is no Mason "conspiracy", but as long as there are secrets there will always be suspicions; I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with this one.