PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Upset South African
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2006, 14:10
HappyFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I have to agree with all that was said above. The problem is that us little guys can only hope and pray that the big cheeses riding an incredibly corrupt and poorly run gravy train may just may change there policies!

I have been stuck on contract since time began! I have flown with many of these Cadets. Some really good guys and girls. But the sad thing is that the Government will not change there mind till it is too late! The cadets believe that it is there right to be there and lets be honest if I was handed my dream job on a silver platter would I complain, probably not.

The sad thing there are alot of broken hearted contract pilots who are sitting all over Africa in one dump or another that would give there left nut to be there. They have paid there dues. Contract is not easy and does not pay what is used to, thanks to certain companies who would rather rip off the staff.

In a nutshell. I have come to realise that I will never fly for SAA and lets be honest it is all many of us have wanted to do since forever.