PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Mar 2006, 09:21
Flintstone

Originally Posted by flyingman
thanks for enlightening us all, you are so helpful! clearly not to be met on the way down. maybe your head is stuck so far up your own ass you forget how you got where you are. i wish i could meet you in a bar and remind you. this industry does not need self opinionated jerks like you coughing all over us, everybody starting out needs some help and guidance, to go in the right direction, obviously as far from you as possible!
Flyingman.
I clearly recall how I got where I am. A process that tortuous is never to be forgotten. I had help but I also made my own way. In return I've given help where I can. The only aid I can give here is to say what I've said. I can't give any more than an overview of the questions because they change.
The point I was making, and everyone except you seems to have grasped, is that they are not terribly difficult and a light brush up of the areas described should see you right. If that's too much like hard work for you then your aviation career is going to be a short one.
As for seeing me in a bar and setting me straight...................oooh, internet threats .
I'm hoping to go to the Ash Bash Revisited on 20th May. Feel free to pitch up and enlighten me.