PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK or not EK this is the problem... and you are not helping!!
Old 13th Mar 2006, 17:04
airbus757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi furb, this is what I think of you and your future.

I think you are a guy who has passed the interview and is now in a fantasy about how good your job will be when you reach EK. I don't believe there was ever any question on whether or not you will come here. Now here you sit waiting for that glorious day when you start training at EK, so you kill some time on this forum asking "questions" which only serve to enhance the fantasy.

I'm all for dreaming, we all do it, but make no mistake it is a dream. Just picture your self dreaming some more for that left seat for at least 3 years more likely 5 and six months before your slot comes up the company decides it needs 90 or so DECS right away. They will get them and you will realise that you are going to have to wait another 2 years for your command. Now I'm not saying that particular thing will happen but it is stuff like that which occurs here on a regular basis. Something like it WILL happen to you unless you are very lucky.

So if you want to come for a good shafting by all means do, but as so many others have said to you don't say we didn't warn you.

Also, it not such a bad thing talking with someone who is looking forward to coming, but when you and I are paired together on a night trip to exotic Hyderabad try to keep your b!tching and moaning to a minimum cause I'll be the one trying to get some Controlled rest.