PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK jobs market and where and how to find that first job?
Old 13th Mar 2006, 13:34
Deano777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Batfink

I am currently undertaking the ATPLs whilst holding a full time job although we have just been given redundancy notice (great), and also during the studying we had a 6 month old baby whilst my wife was pregnant with our youngest who is now 8 months old (do NOT go there ). You could say that the time I chose to undertake the ATPLs was totally and utterly wrong, well, as has already been stated you need an understanding wife, and you need committment, but it can be done, you can't get much more hectic than my life with 2 babies under the age of 1 coupled with the job and study, I got the majority of Mod1 with BGS out the way within a few months, and now the same with Mod2, the impending brush-up course is in 7 weeks.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but it can be done, if you need any encouragement etc feel free to PM me etc

Rgds

Dean

p.s. Get off Send Clown's back all, I can see what he is saying and he is being genuine, everything he said is right