PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jade Cargo
Thread: Jade Cargo
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2006, 18:23
alexb757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
14L

I agree wholehartedly with what you say. All I was trying to say is that the chinese are different to the rest of the world! So, don't expect the same rules and way of doing business, that's all. And if you don't like the sound of it or, they don't answer your questions satisfactorily, then DO NOT GO TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!!
Everyone is an individual and has different needs or wants. It is up to you to look at the big picture and decide if this is for you. If you are not happy with what you see/hear, then decision made! But if you get excited by shiny this and that then you run the risk of being disappointed. If you still go, knowing full well that questions are not being answered, then who can really blame for going and not getting the facts. EACH INDIVIDUAL has to make up his or her mind about that. I can only say what I did and that was, I was not satisfied with the info I was getting (I did have friends who went, despite the risks - but that was their decision), so, even though I felt flattered that I was invited, I did not go because, it was TOO BIG A RISK FOR ME!!! And judging by the responses coming back to me by those that went, I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION - FOR ME!
I had no real idea how it would turn out, but made the decision that I would not go - at least, not for now. I asked for feedback from frineds that did go and they proved me right. They spent the money and got nothing. I saved a lot of money and did not waste my time.
End of story......I hope you will view this as an excercise in human nature and decsion-making and I wish you well.