PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots 'prepared to strike'?
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2006, 14:54
Da Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WLITS lets face it if you’re best argument is to bring the RH debacles into the debate then you've lost already. (By the way I did very well out of that deal)

Let’s face it and with no disrespect to you or anyone at LGW, you are the worst paid crew within BA doing the hardest work. EJ crew work less and earn more, if this is CC89 and BASSA at their best then I don't hold out much hope for midfleet deal, I predict you will be the cheapest long haul crew in the UK, but we will just have to wait and see. You forget LGW still not in the NSP despite that being on the agenda for the last 8 years.

The stickers, well it’s just a bit of fun, and from what I hear from the horse’s mouth something that has got the management in a right lather. Even the lanyards have met with a notice explaining to pilots that they are NOT uniform standards. Why can't people see the "sticker" campaign for what it is? I thought perhaps you were brighter than that.

You bought up the fact we were managers, I see where you come from however, from where I sit we are "managers" when it suits the company (work into discretion turn up early to brief the cabin crew) and we are not "managers" when it doesn’t (managers bonus), perhaps when the sloppy shoulders all I worry about is my budget brigade treat pilots like the managers they pretend we are then we might stop the sticker campaigned. Until then vote me in to be a french lorry driver.