PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK or not EK this is the problem... and you are not helping!!
Old 12th Mar 2006, 05:56
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi dears

No.. my happyness doesn't start in the cockpit of a shiny big jet. Actually I don't give a **** about how shiny or big it' s my work place...may be more on its airworthyness. I' m single so no wife waiting for me.. I see most of you think that I'm childish guy that wants to play with the big toy.Actually a I know a lot of people like this and probably this is the problem with this job. But is not my case. Mine is the case of a 40 years old F/O that five years ago joined a company ruled by a bunch of south american style military pilots yes men , in which everithing is done my country style. Pathetic training,bad rostering continuos call in days off to cover systemic lack of crew, bad salary, total lack of organization at all levels, and most of all a very bad attitude.If you don't join this mafia, forget your career. I fought my personal war knowing that I couldn't win but still I don't regret it cause at least I like what I see in the mirror in the morning.
Most of you guys probably come from aviation civilized country I don't. The only place you can do this job in this country is the flag carrier the rest is real **** . Shall I go to Rayanar? No thanks F**K Rayanair !!!
Shall I join some charter operator ?
No thanks I don't want to go to Cuba and come back immediately in must go!!!
Shall I stay where I'm? No thanks I don't want to be a bus driver flying six legs a day in the same four same destination for the rest of my working life.
If I'll come Dubai I know I will not be flying in my country anymore and actually I don't give much more then a s**t about broken bridges. I will have to wait for my upgrade? Still I will make more money there as an F/O then where I'm now as CPT .
And if I will not be happy I will quit and as I did before and do something else but in the mean time I will do something I never did see people I never saw and visit places I'm never been ,not even 24 hours.
So now somebody as to tell me something more ? And by the way I'm still waiting for that roster....