PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA pilots 'prepared to strike'?
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2006, 16:23
WeLieInTheShadows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Da Dog

For £6 a month I have to be honest I don't expect wonders, but if I was paying what you are paying (somewhere between £30 - £70 per month I suspect) I'd want that to be put to better use than a load of stickers to make the place look untidy.

As for what have C.C. reps done at LGW?

Well for a start they negiotiated Cityflyer cabin crew to fit in with seniority and rank with EOG cabin crew. Unlike Cityflyer pilots who went to the bottom of the seniority list.

No 4 sector days in the middle of trips.

12 hours wrap around rest around days off.

Breakfast still included on all nightstops.

If you like I'll add to the list once the Singlefleet negotiations are finished.

I'm sure for all that money your reps are doing a sterling job for all that money YOUR paying, I'm wonder how many will join BA management just like RH did when this is all over.

And don't forget to reorder your stickers once the FM Team have wasted man hours scraping them off door handles and lift doors.

I hope you guys get what you want. I really do. As the group of people who have most to loose I'd be suprised if you didn't.

But as HZ123 quite rightly says, as managers yourselves shouldn't you be acting like managers, instead of a load of French lorry drivers.