PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA new Club World Product.
View Single Post
Old 10th Mar 2006, 18:48
brockenspectre

Rainbow Chaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Oh pooh is the only comment I want to make - I do love my window seats in the current Club World config ... 2A and 2K in the 777 to TPA gets me three windows all to myself - is like being in a private room (albeit a narrow one). HOWEVER, I can imagine that a lot of folk who haven't secured themselves a comfy backward facing window seat have not been happy with the "dividers" that prevent them even seeing a window. On an overnight flight its not so bad I would imagine but on a day flight? not nice at all...

I pay personally for my Club World travel - for me it is all part/parcel of my vacation and I set money aside just for this luxury. I have to say that if BA is removing the joy of windows from all (a la Virgin) then I will definitely be holding off on booking my next Florida trip (I go twice a year) until I can see how good/bad the seating is ... if after 30yrs of flying with em (mostly at own expense occasionally at a company's) BA can't give me a window in Club then I will go to someone who can!! Oh and I love flying backwards .. it is so comfy!!