PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 20:59
bmibabyfc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Recently though my perception of BMI has dropped considerably. BA is BA is BA. You know where you stand and what you are getting. I also understood where BMIBaby fitted in the scheme of things. But now the service is unrecognisable from a couple of years ago - am I flying with a LoCo or a Premium airline? What lounge access / loyalty will this ticket grant me? Can I use my FF card for access here or not (based on the combination of this ticket or class of service?) Do I get a drink / snack included or do I pay? Is there hot food available or not?"

fao my data,

if you fly bmi on business does your secretary book it??

if so then i suggest you speak to your secretary as she is not informing you of what you are allowed with your ticket.

if you book the seat yourself then i suggest when you select the fare, you click where it says "more info about xxxxx fare" - this will tell you what you get, all of the above mentioned and MORE!! its not that hard, really it isnt.

now if you dont book online then it may well be confusing explaining everything over the phone, however, it has been proven most bookings are made online.

why people are confused is beyond me, yes bmi have changed, everyone on here is aware of that, but please dont complain when you say you dont know what you are getting because it is in black and white (actually colour) when you make your booking!

regards

bmibabyfc