PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 03:13
OnTimeArrival

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. Our forum skirted around all questions, so I wonder whether it was worth being there at all, even when we suggested that the wording didn't reflect its meaning - "we were all tired ....... we didn't mean you 'will' all be doing 4 BOC in a row, that is simply impossible with scheduling " - well change it. RBM said BOC will be easy.......What can one say to that???? Staying mute was the only way to openly react to this statement. I think our mouths dropped - RBM had alot of ex AN, Gulf and Emirates FA's and shift workers who know how hard BOC is on anyone's body/ clock - forget how busy the service is.

Educate the youngies on the details and specifics perhaps, and ENCOURAGE them to see things our way?

Ansett and Australian had their fair share of young crew who saw the light thanks to the educating efforts of senior crew. Surely we could do the same!
Absolutely!!!!!!!! We are united. We need to communicate or meet or post factual info in the crew room re Workchoices. Fear is not the way to live.