PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES para sa Pinoy!
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2006, 02:05
Cessna1052

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by repapips
Yes,cessna1052. It's true. All i read in those threads are complaints from EK crew. Well, what's the real score?
The way they sounded, it's not a good idea to join them...but you sound so different. But i'm sure as the saying(or song) goes...."It is better to light just one little candle..."
Hope they(complaints) don't drown your posts!
You know, i really dont know the real score. I only compare things which i have experienced from my previous company from where i am now. And honestly, there is a big difference and this things i really enjoy of sharing. its a feeling that with Gods will, I am looking towards a better life for myself and my family. There are people who are just too picky, thats why i always tell some of the guys how much we get there back home, and they are so shocked. Whether they realized their blessings or not, i just dont care, the main point is My Whole Family is benefiting from all this, and if there is one on this world who would like to know how the picture is, i am one very willing to clear the haze for you.(no idea how much work or pay they get from their own country, but the point is, why go to Dubai if its worser?)