PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair B738 loss of situational awareness and terrain clearance 07/09/05
Old 8th Mar 2006, 21:04
moggiee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RMC
LHC
Its rather gratifying (like when Princess Michael of Kent comes out with one of her idiotic "go back to where you came from" jibes) when unconscious / incompetent bigots make this kind of shallow disriminatory statement.
You either over estimate your private education or under estimate the quality of state schools.
I am state educated but have an MSc in Business Mangagement (University of Warwick)..... only ever mentioned when dealing with clowns like you.
Would be more than happy to discuss this with you in person...perhaps you could PM me. (This thread will be history by the time I next log onto PPRUNE).
Nicely put, RMC.

I and my 3 brothers are all state educated, none went to university yet we have managed to produce (amongst us) 3 professional pilots, 2 military officers and one company director. So much for private education.

However, our "local" private school did a grand job of holding up the educational league tables!