PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TIME TO STOP PAYING
View Single Post
Old 8th Mar 2006, 09:59
On speed on profile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B767PL,

Sadly,with people like ACP willing to buy at any cost to get into the RHS, their will never be a concensus. There needs to be a way of making sure they realise what they are doing has a detrimental effect on everyone else. But that is a tough thing to do when people like that are so blind to the reality.

The only winners here are the FTO's and TR providers who are taking all of these suckers money. The losers are everyone as the companies see the greediness or willingness (call it what you will) to do what they tell you!

ACP thinks he is very smart to have bought himself a turn in the RHS. He maybe thinking that now but I would like to know his attitude to this in 20 years. What he doesnt realise is that he has sold us out and in 5 years time, someone will sell him out for more money and lower T's and C's and 5 years after that, someone will sell that person and ACP and me and my colleagues out................. They will have racked up an even bigger debt so will be willing to accept an even bigger 'shafting' by the airlines.

It will not stop with people like ACP. Why dont these people realise that, it will go exponential, there is no other way if it isnt stopped!

ACP, stop being so defensive and start being a bit more proactive. You are in the RHS now. Fine. Well done. I may not like the way you got there but its too late for that now!

The thing is if you advocate what you have done to every other wannabee jet pilot out there, you and your colleagues will regret it in future years to come! Surely you can see this. Open your eyes to it please!