PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2006, 20:43
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you all so much for the kind messages. It still hasn't sunk in yet properly really. I have had a fantastic time obtaining my PPL, and I remember early on when it seemed impossible. I recall pondering over whether or not to start the PPL, and I am so glad I did.

I cannot thank you all enough for making this thread such a success, without all of your input it would have been nothing. Not sure what will happen to the diary now really, I know there are a lot of people who are in the process of training, who have been making a lot of posts here, so who knows!

I think now is the time to organise a proper get together and meet up for a drink (or ten) one weekend......... PM me if you would like to do this one Friday or Saturday evening, probably in late April or May, let's see what the general consensus is - I was thinking of Oxford maybe, as I know a few of you lot are at OAT at the moment.... By PM'ing me I can build a list of people and keep you all informed of dates/venues etc.

Many, many thanks once again - it feels kind of weird now knowing I wont be making any more diary posts ("pheww" I hear you all thinking!) - my first diary entry started:

Flight time 0915. My new instructor is a real nice guy,
Lee