PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 7th Mar 2006, 16:50
sarmonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D & MD, I was in exactly your position, wandering around like a bear with a sore head for a week and a half because I hadn't heard anything, when I got the call asking me back for the sim ride. I too posted the 'I've blown this, haven't I?' comment on the BA second chance thread, and was given a 'don't apply to Air Burundi just yet' reply by Waka Rider (thanks mate). 2 days later I get the call. So the moral is: don't give up til they tell you to, and even then they're apparently very good at getting back to you inside 12 months.

By the way, I too made an ar5e of the last approach, had lots of near misses on the radar thingy, and after the capacity test, my hit score looked like full time at a Brazil v Maldives 3rd 11 match (no offence, any Maldiveans. Or Burundians, for that matter...). There was a fair bit of waffle in the interview too, but if you keep worrying about it, you just concentrate on what you did wrong. Don't dwell on it, just try and forget about it until you know for sure.