PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Runway incursion incident at CDG 10/01/06?
Old 7th Mar 2006, 16:01
FJP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Eva San
To everybody, we all have on each side on the mike some interesting (or not?) stories about incidents. The question is should we make a generality out of it ? Can a personal feeling be turned into an indeniable truth ... To some, it looks like Yes. To me...what do you think ?

As a french controller answer in a english speaking forum, do you think that I'm the one to convince about the importance of English ? Same for all the other frenchs in here...
So when a Mr IknowAllAndIDoEverythingBetterThanTheOthersEspeciallyTheFren chs comes into a forum like this one, of course you can expect some chauvinistic reactions and even silly ones ! But where does that get us ? Pretty much nowhere, so could we stop this childish play and try a more subtle approach?

If you really think that dual language operation is a hazard then stop coming in here to waste you time in trying to convince some people who are almost/ already on your side and go for the real target : pilots using french in R/T and the french civil aviation authority...
We listen, Talk and we professionals must understand that sometimes he "SYSTEM" works agnaisnt all of us.
Being a Pilot I concurr with your notes. Wheather deviation is not required anymore!!!
Let'us be practical, positive honest and respect you controllers at CDG! I do. I believe now that you may be undergoing yourselves a lot of pressures.
As a Professional, Knowing that ATC Watcher dedicates a lot of himself to aviation flight safety standards makes my day.
And by the way HE is Fully right about the TCAS... We have it on TCAS what is that??? And I hear it a lot! See tandard Fraseologhy.. " Copy the Trafic, looking out or .... Is on TCAS, makes my stomach burning and
Well keep it up
Positive and towards a better safer skies.
Regards to all.
FJP