PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TIME TO STOP PAYING
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2006, 13:31
Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by On speed on profile
Founder, you know nothing of the situation today, neither do your colleauges who buy TYPE RATINGS. The situation is this....

IF THEY BUY A TYPE RATING, IT IS AN INDERECT WAY OF SAYING TO THE COMPANY, I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A JOB AND THEREFORE EXPECT TO GET PAID NOTHING.
GETTING PAID NOTHING MEANS THIS: NO LIFE, NO HOUSE, PROBABLY NO WIFE, NO LIFE, NO PENSION and lastly NO FUN OR QUALITY OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founder, stop whingeing and open your eyes to the reality!!
Like I said, start acting like the professional you are and discuss this matter like an adult would...

Well, ask the guy's who did pay for their own type-rating. They earn about 3-6000 euro per month so you just showed that world that is you who know nothing about the situation since you claim that they are working for free...

And I dont think my friend is lazy and you are a fool to call him that. He is now a F/O at RyanAir and he is also a damn good pilot.

I ask you again how am I as a new pilot to be able to get 500 hours of multi-engine jet/turbine time without paying for a type-rating? Almost all airlines who fly B200 or larger aircrafts require their pilots to have at least 500 hours of the type I stated. So again and this is for the last time, how do you get that kind of time without paying for it?

By towing gliders or flying advance you're not going to get it...

Best Regards
/T