PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK or not EK this is the problem... and you are not helping!!
Old 7th Mar 2006, 05:15
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi again guys
I'm reading your answer with deep interest ans I thank you all.
But yesterday I managed to get an original roster (february ) from a friend of mine on the 330 ( that seems to be as far as I understood the "worst") and I counted 14 days off, nice 48 hrs layovers, some short haul flights in the region strings of 5 and 6 days off togheter. I would say nothing scary and much much better of what I got now.
Would you like to see my European Domestic airline roster? Would you like to know the fascist ,mafious attitude of the guys I'm dealing with now? You want me to tell you I'm in the penalty box because I switch off my phone in days off ? Do you want a picture of the incredibly poor level of training, maintenance, organization, and overall professionality I see around me now
About traffic and criminality, have you ever been to Naples?
So you have the right to complain but why discourage people. Most probably when I 'll join the company I'll join also the chorus of complaint because I know it works like that but still you are not giving the real picture.
May be... more pilots, less credit hours? I don't know... just an idea but I still think you are not helping guys