PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Info on Flyjet?
Thread: Info on Flyjet?
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2006, 12:40
crewboy

Flyjet

Originally Posted by kendoll21
hey crewboy,

from what i can remember there is only 3 or 4 conversion questions but its dead simple as they only ask you to convert gbp-eur and vice versa. its not really that hard.

There was 22 applicants on my assessment day and they hired 20 of them, the other two had holidays during the training period.

Plus, we are a good company to work for. were not massive but were big enough that the crews you work with do change but eventually you get to know everyone.

WERE ONE BIG FLYJET FAMILY

Kx
Hi Kendoll21,

Thanks again for all the info. One last question, I promise.
On the application form It asked if I could drive, which I dont.
Do you think this would go against me as I realise that you have to be at Gatwick within 45 min?(shortest amount of time that I'v seen for any airline, but not a problem)
I came across an airline whilst making applications, that require you to be able to drive in order to gain employment as Cabin Crew with that company. Is it the same with Flyjet?
Listen to me, sounds like I have the job already and not even heard back from my application yet. Sorry! Just interested to know about the company and even if I dont get anywhere , least I know threre is another airline to choose if wanting to catch some rays in summer.
Thanks for your time .
Crewboyx