PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Air/Ground system resets
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2006, 07:17
Wodrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To answer the part of the question that has not been answered SIL 00-033 is Service Information Letter number 00-033 which specificially dealt with resetting of computers.
In doing a little research I find that this was quite recently (February) cancelled and the relevant information incorporated in the FCOM, AMM, and the TSM (Trouble Shooting Manual for non engineering types).
The information in these in some respects differs noticibly from earlier reset lists, and has much more information on cb pull times / BITE times etc.

I know the gent that produced the 'FLS Maintrol' list and agree that it is a good piece of work. While not detracting from it, it is a distillation and re-write of a much earlier version, variations of which I have seen from Eurocypria / Cyprus Airways and BCAL sources. I think (a personal opinion) that in the very early days it was something that the chaps were given at Tolouse on courses, I could be mistaken.

Said gent is now retired I believe, but his other peice of work, the DBdb, also referring to the minibus has to be seen to be believed.