PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JetStar Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2006, 22:18
jetstarFA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I said in my original post last week.... Jetstar Management think we are Low Cost Employees.....

Jetstar are happy for pax to sit amongst vomit and crushed pringles and their response is, "If they don't complain then we don't have to fix it"
Like they give a flying crap about us.

It is now time for Jetstar Crew to stand up and take notice...
I have had a car accident when I was driving to work for the 6th day in a row at 5am.... My lovely caring and very concerned Base Manager said " Well fatigue is a word that is thrown around very easily by Cabin Crew" , You need to ensure you are rested" Fine,,,, Bring on the sick days..... Those little meetings that we have are a joke, a way of instilling fear.. If you have a certifictate then JQ can't do anything

Imagine what how tired we will be after doing 4 BOC duties (2 on a live day) in a 6 day period..... It can be done.... And they will do it.....But they will give us nothing for it...... NO...ZIP ZILCH NOTHING

I feel that Jetstar as an organisation think little for our intellect and input..... They are against us... I have never before worked for a dis-organisation like Jetstar.....

I really pray and hope that this EBA gets a swift kick up the NO butt...

Please JETSTAR CABIN CREW - Don't be scared by Mr Nuttall and the Base Managers into voting yes..... This is our lively hoods, our Mortgages and our Childrens education.... Not to mention a drink after work....

We can do SO MUCH BETTER than what is being offered.....

GIVE A LITTLE - BOC DUTIES
TAKE A LITTLE - Allowances, More Pay (Compensation if you will) and better conditions...

We are Flight Attendants - NOT a piece of crap on the bottom of Jetstar Managements Shoes