PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Greeks at EK or QR
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2006, 17:11
Iron Beagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Fellas,

Let me get back to the original purpose of this thread. Of course let me say that it is, in my opinion, wrong to generalize about a whole airline, being Olympic, BA, United or Nasa. I am sure there are good guys and complete idiots in every outfit. Nevertheless here is a more comprehensive explanation of why I requested information the way I did.
Having flown overseas for a long time, it became clear that different cultures judge a place in total different ways. If it's sunny, the British will love it, but a Floridian may not care that much. If the clubs close at 2 am it's OK for Americans, it's not OK for Italians, etc... (These are just example folks, please don't take offence).

So let me rephrase... You Greeks out there, what do you think about Dubai and Doha. You guys that fly with Greeks to your right or left, what do they look and sound like? Exstatic, happy, bored or F.....k misserable?

Just to give you the perspective I am looking for : Single guy, middle 30s and of course...., you guessed it.... Greek.

Thanks for all the replies so far, and thanks in advance for what's coming up.