PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MEA Cadets updates?
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2006, 16:57
alfredo sauce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last year before i applied i sent them an email asking them what i should do because i was 19, and i asked them if they would make an exception and their response is the email posted above. So i did what they told me and applied, i didnt get a response, but i wasnt expecting one, but try anyways mabye they wont notice......my family in lebanon told me that i have like two distant connections to mea, one is an a330 captain and the other is in the administration...I have never met any of them but you can bet that when i go to beirut this summer i will try to become very close and friendly to them ........ Anyways about the connections i think you still got a chance, if you show them your the best they will take you over anybody with connections, but the again it is lebanon.......on the issue of myopia what is mea like when it comes to health, i know my eyes are not 20/20 but close to it and i dont need glasses(i dont know if i am myopic, i will have to find out), other wise im in good health.