PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blair avoids blame for GW2 - It was God's decision
Old 4th Mar 2006, 15:49
Tigs2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moved from another thread.

The USA and UK are fighting a war against Islamic Fundamentalists and we are being headed by a pair of Christian fundamentalists! Seems to me that the good 'Books' say that we both share the same God (1 god etc etc), he does therefore have a slight hint of mischief about him doesnt he! Telling one lot to do one thing and the other lot to do another. Blair may not have said God told him to do it, but what he has said is that the lawcourts and the electorate should abdicate responsibility for labeling him a guilty B*****d because if he is, then God will tell him later. (President Tone if you really believe in judgement day it may not have escaped your notice that whatever Gods decision you must know that the souls of at least 103 British soldiers, let alone all of the innocent civilians are going to be cueing up to make your stay in paradise less than pleasant.

And what about your failed tax policies Prime Minister...mmmm God will judge me on it later.

But what about the state of the National Health Service.....Oh well God will judge me on that later as well.

What about the demise of the UK Military ...mmm Well God will judge me on that one too.

Seems like President Bliar is going to have to ask the Main man for another 1000 offences to be taken into consideration.

Its just like the good old old days. Do what you want, kill as many people as you want, then ask for absolution and HEY!! now everythings ok!!