PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stamped & Signed logbook entries
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2006, 05:01
Panama Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is the answer I have tried to provide, obviously not to your satisfaction. The situation I cited pertained to Spanish pilots who trained in the United States. So, as far as what you propose to provide them-- maybe it is acceptable to them, maybe not. I guess it is up to them when you bring the 30 foot long strip of paper printed out by the Company's Epson printer.

You say you are new to the contract pilot "game." With any game, it helps to have the right equipment to play it with-- don't try to play golf with a hockey stick, if you know what I mean. If you are successful, and you get to asia, you may want to pay someone to carry your last 9 years of flight time into a normal log book. Depending on the country you work in, this should not cost too much.

We all get lazy when it comes to resumes and logbooks, especially when we've been in a secure feeling job for many years. The crunch comes when looking for a job again. Remember how it was the last time you were job hunting and crossed the "'t's" and dotted the "i's"?