PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 3rd Mar 2006, 21:06
cannard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont worry about waiting 4-6 weeks

its a lot quicker now!

after missing the phone call last week, and not calling them back straight away (im still not sure if this was a coincidence or not) I have received my second rejection email.

of course i'll always wonder had i heard the phone ring when it did (almost exactly the same time of the day they sent the email) if my result would be very different. but oh well, what can you do?

on the plus side, seems everyone that had go accepted will be flying out on thursday, they werent really given a lot of choice about it. so i wouldnt of been able to pack up my life in the two weeks anyways. it would of been nice to get a big yes though.

dont know if i'll try again when they come back (some one mentioned 2 months?) i'll see how i feel on the day (read: see how old i feel).

but to the rest of you, good luck and keep trying, it might not be the best job in the world, and you may grow to hate it. it will be a once in a lifetime experience, unless of course your a career crew, and want to do it till your old and grey.

C