PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 99% of easyjet pilots reject pay offer
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2006, 09:45
flap15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Ngr

No I am not cc and would be no good at the job I would also like to stay married. Having reread my post I was probably a bit short and also failed to fully express my views clearly.

So first up I will be voting NO since the offer has failed to fully address a single issue that we as the membership have expressed a wish for. For the first time this year I achieved 900 hrs along with many others and therefore would like to see some sort of reward for the improvememnt in productivity. I am also aware that there is some impatience with the process but get some what frustrated with some peoples failure to understand the process that must be followed to optomise our postion before we park the aircraft and light the braziers. We have all been through CRM courses and that knowledge can be used out side of the of the cockpit. Despite this the CC can be critisised but i feel it needs to be done profesionaly and constructivley. Even better still it sholud be done on the BALPA forum.

A few CC members have already expressed their concerns and I look forward to their next announcment after the Friday meetings with easyland. I also hope that they have reviewed their postion in light of developments.

Capt Hook I agree with your sentiments.