PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Pilot Council Snubs AIPA
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2006, 23:04
kdf155

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OH DEAR!!!!!!

If i were GD i would be laughing.
If he can buy out the ex head of A.I.P.A and make him the Chief pilot of Qantas, what makes you so sure the same ego boosting offers are not on the table for the Impulse pilots council to get a good deal through for QF.This method has worked for many other companies outside aviation namely B.H.P and Rio Tinto.People have a price, especially pilots.

A divide between A.I.P.A and the IPC plays right into the hands of management and they ARE aware of the divide.

Who gets the flying in the long term is not as important as the conditions agreed upon.I pray that Jet* pilots think with their heads and vote down a ****ty deal.The QF group need Jet* guys on board.Jet * pilots have the leverage in this round.They dont want QF pilots. Qf pilots only got the Australian Airlines jobs at good money because they had a great A.I.P.A leader.So effective infact that he was appointed C.P by dixon himself.

Unity is required in both camps to look after everyones interest.Australia is not getting any cheaper to live in.Dont let management "sell down" the importance of your role as an airline pilot. Most of the public are S@#$ scared of flying.
It's time we united and looked after everybody.Otherwise, sadly, we all face a race to the bottom.