PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The “Original Air Canada” Pilots lose again.
Old 1st Mar 2006, 17:37
I hate cats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AC_A320_Capt
You've drawn it by comparing pilot age at each company. So you're older for your seniority and the seats you occupy, we're all sorry for you. It doesn't make your graph a smoking gun to support your case.
There are no references to age/demographics. If there are, show me.

The graph compares Pre merger seniority # - read bottom in comparison with Keller Award seniority (the list OAC doesnt like because it wants more seniority) and graphs the difference as years gained/lost - read left side.

Since both unions have to show up at the arbitration(s) with a certified pre-merger seniority list the Pre merger seniority # cannot be disputed. All parties (AC-ALPA-ACPA) accept the data when they enter arbitration.

The years gained/lost compares the difference between the two pre-merger lists and the Keller list. The Keller list is also published and known to all parties.

How can the data in the graph be manipulated?

Who won the seniority battle here and who lost?

With the exception of two small groups of Canadian Pilots around seniority 50 and seniority numbers 1000 every other pilot in the Canadian Pilot Group lost seniority.

Ask yourself why the Original Air Canada Group wont present any data to support their arguements.

Answer: Because they have no data to support their arguements. Thats why they lose at the CIRB and the courts consistently.