PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Pilot Council Snubs AIPA
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2006, 11:37
dirty deeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for the record amos2,
I am not an 89er and this is the sort of attitude that needs to be dropped, we need solidarity and we need it now, otherwise its www.cathay.com or www.draginair.com here we come, I can hear the hallow halls of our avaition crew rooms now, I am sick of these rosters, I can't afford to buy a house in Sydney now, I never see my family (but the aero-sexuals will still love their
A330/B787/B777), this food is S@#T, when are we going to get a good bidding system, remember when we got our jeps paid for, remember when the ground staff respected us, remember when they used to ungrade us, remember when I thought this was a great way to earn a living and the F#$king list goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What needs to happen is we all grow some balls and shove it straight to our management, call their bluff, stick together and watch our profession, sorry Bus driver occupation begin to resemble something close to what it was and what is should be! The time is now or never, otherwise see you in HK where atleast the money resembles something consumerate to our Bus driving occupation.