PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Greeks at EK or QR
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2006, 09:57
captainjohndo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alloha,

I did not in any part of my post say that Olympic pilots were not good flyers, nor did I say that the Greeks who have been here for 13 years plus are anything else than great aviators or a pleasure to fly and socialize with.
I did say that Olympic Airways pilots could not make the grade when the selection process was challenging and competitive, unlike what it is now. It is a fact that until recently your collegues who have come for an interview have not been able to pass the selection process (I know because I was on the EK recruitment team and you have had a 100% failure rate as an airline).
It is apparent now to all who read your post why; if your attitude, manners, CRM, humilty in your flying skills, people's skills and clarity of thought are an indication of your airline culture and professionalism then one can see why most of you do not fit in with true professionals from the global community who not only are good flyers but also have personality and character qualities much more important than flying skills.....
I might not be good enough to fly on your jump-seat, I hope you are educated enough to understand the deeper meening of professionalism and the ingredients needed to be a successfull airline pilot in the global market.
Keep Discovering