PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2006, 23:51
Check Mags On

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Minimalist

On the 22nd Feb this was the last line of Nimbus 5's post

"Just for the record, I have not made up my mind where to train yet, but I will most likely choose Modular, maybe at OAT or maybe elsewhere. I do give them a bit more credit than you though."

Originally Posted by scroggs
Nimbus5 is indeed posting from OAT. Make of that what you will.
Scroggs
Why would someone who has not yet made up there mind where to train, be posting from inside OAT.
Muddy Boots and you may well have posted in all innocence.

It is not my accusation that any positive post must have been penned by an OAT employee. It is my belief that because of the actions of a minority the voice of a great majority of honest people will now be tarred with the same brush.

If you are new to this site and your post is genuine then let me be the first to welcome you to this forum.

In the past quite a few people have spouted their opinions on this website and when the majority have disagreed with them they have simply re-registered under a different name and their first post is the same story with a slightly different spin. You may only be guilty of bad timing but to others who have been here longer than I, that is the first thing that they will think.

If you are genuine then I apologise for the insinuation.

CMO