PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Air Training
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2006, 22:29
Check Mags On

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nimbus is dead long live the King

Firstly I do not know King Rooney in any way.

Secondly IMHO King Rooney is not the mouth piece of some other FTO.
If he is, he should remain Persona Non Grata.

On that basis can the mods reinstate King Rooney as while he may have gone about his business in a fashion not approved.

This thread proves what he was saying all along, it is not the instruction (be it ground or flight training) that is in question. I have numerous friends who have graduated from OAT and they are all very accomplished pilots.

It is the marketing spin that is used to encourage people to enrol.

At least as other people have pointed out Alex from Bristol GS (yes I went there two and a half years ago) uses his own name.

If it really is an employee or someone posting at their behest using the anonymity that this site gives you. They have done themselves a great disservice. How can we believe any post that is in support of OAT again, especially if they have a zero post count.

There will no doubt be some very good OAT graduates who may have some positve and sound advice to give in the future, and unfortuanately due to Nimbalist 5 (whoops slip of the tongue) their opinion will count for nothing.

Oxford you do not deserve the hard working intelligent students that grace your halls.

CMO