PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Greeks at EK or QR
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2006, 13:30
alloha

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by captainjohndo
There are more than 3 Greeks In EK. There are 8 Captains on the Airbus Fleet and 8 FOs, one doing his upgrade at the moment. On the Boeing Fleet we have 2 Captains (one recently promoted) and about 5 FOs. There have been Greeks at EK for the last 13 years, so it has not been discovered by the Olympic Boys. I think the standards have finaly dropped where they will accept Olympic pilots now.....
Keep discovering....
Well i dont know about the other greeks in the EK but for the ex OA pilots maybe u should be less aggressive pal.If i was an airline manager i would be happy working with ex OA pilots .Did u ever try to operate in the Greek aviation enviromet especialy during winter time?Not to mention the balkan operations etc etc Apart from that OA has a unique record in aviation history.Almost 50 years with jet operation worldwide and zero accidents .If u think yourself such a top notch pilot u are very welcome in the jumpseat for a ride in a greek airport.Personally i think that your mouth is just a big s hole.Cheers looser!!!!