PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The one thing YOU would change.
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2006, 11:30
tonkatechie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about:
1. More Scripture Readers (trainee Padre) - stick one in every crewroom, and productivity would go through the roof as no-one would want to risk having a tea break, for fear of getting pounced upon.
2. More badges on CS95 - let's face it, in the last couple of years we've only had the little Union Jack, the 'Royal Air Force' name tag, and the new Tactical Recognition Flash (which, incidentally should be the lack-of-recognition flash, as most people's comment is "What the is that?). There must be some scope for a few new badges to help reduce the overall camoflague effect.
3. Stop diluting everyone's skill by making us do everyone elses job - lets have professional guards doing the main gate, soldiers doing the soldiering, adminers doing the admin, instead of Orderly NCO / Officer, civvy firemen being civvy firemen etc.
4. More pay - there doesn't have to be a reason, other than I work hard, and I want more cash to spend please.
5. Air transport - if I'm in the RAF and I go away on det, I don't expect to have to explain to (laughing) civvy mates why I have to drive there. I start the journey at an airfield, and end at an airfield. It really can't be that hard to work out! If you're worried about money, close down one of those stupid government committees that spend a fortune on expenses.
6. A burger king on each camp.
7. A Hooters on each camp.
8. Someone to input the data on LITS for me. (Preferably someone who used to work at Hooters, but did an evening course ).