PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAAC IN TROUBLE AGAIN
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2006, 10:11
springboksoffice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
(Pirate) Yes, there were problems and a lot of people ended up without jobs - including me – but that was due to head office.

Clearly you were not amongst the privileged few then. Remind me where is this head office place then and who makes the decisions there?

(Pirate) I have to say that I deprecate the growing tendency to name individuals on PPRuNe - it's axe-grinding of the worst kind….

And then…

(Pirate) I can't help thinking that if the Boss had put the time and effort into the airline that he wasted on F1, he would be sitting on top of one of the most vibrant outfits in the country.

So it was the bosses fault (Without naming names of course). I will call him PS as I am incapable of spelling his name properly.

Now let me look into my crystal ball. “We are all in the same boat but what we will do is keep a couple of aircraft at BOH (oh that’s lucky all the management pilots are there) and a few hand picked crew”. I wonder who it will be? “Oh they were going to sack us as well but our names are on the AOC” That’s a tricky one to fix. Unfortunately we will have to get rid of the STN/BHX/MCT guys but we will get you back as soon as we can.

I worked for EAC for nearly 4 years. I left on my own accord so I have no axe to grind. I worked for charter companies before and after so I am qualified to judge. I am touched by your loyalty but amazed at your stupidity. For those still there neither of these traits will save there jobs. Its true that the slowest ausie in F1 sucks the money out of the company but the management is so bad that I am surprised there is any money for him to fritter on his whim.