PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Express...anyone?
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2006, 22:16
Normasars

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SYG
Very close to the numbers. From what I have heard the BOND is NOT enforceable in HK ie illegal. Which is why Air HK was set up in Singapore and not in HK as it is all above board down there in Singas. I do stand corrected on that though and any facts would be greatly appreciated.
The B scale salary is predicated on sectors flown. Base is topped up by sectors and if more than 40 sectors are flown in the roster then the pay is identical to that of the original offer.
Obviously TC is a harder gent than his replacement and I for one will be asking for what the original guys are getting. After all as the saying goes "if you pay peanuts ....."
These startup operators must realise that they have to make it financially viable for guys to come and live in HK, and as I do realize this company does have deep pockets(and will need to), they must be seen to be making a genuine offer to experienced people. After all it is a real risk!!
SYG, in YHO do you think that the company is open to the old/original offer to an individual if he/she has a training background in multi crew RPT ops.