PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VB CC EBA
Thread: VB CC EBA
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2006, 21:26
sinala1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Techies are still using Sabre - I understand the FD rostering department are trialling a new system, doing dummy roster runs etc. If its implemented then we shall get it too. There is the potential (though not confirmed) that our 4 day trips will align with theirs - so you have the same boys/girls up the front for the whole trip. Something that has the potential to have a MASSIVE effect on all of us is the implementation of CAP371 - its a UK ruling that they are looking at using here - has the potential to have major major impacts on all of us.

If this CAP371 is introduced here as part of the Tech Crew & CC EBA's, I am going to strongly recommend that crew READ all the information they can possibly get their hands on re the cap, so that they can make an intelligent and informed decision. Unlike the last EBA, there is a high enough percentage of us around now who have been with the company long enough to know what a massive impact the eba will have on the long term - I think the crew will take a much higher interest in it this time around! At least I hope so...