PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KLM Cityhopper UK
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2006, 19:07
crewboy

Thanks for info

Originally Posted by hottowel
Hi crewboy,
Which base are you applying for? I work for KLM Cityhopper and I think they are a great airline to work for. I am based at LBA which is getting to be the biggest base in the UK. Its a great family feel there.
The interview process has changed since I had mine. I have heard (but don't use it as gospel) that you do an exam in maths and english also a bit of General knowledge and questions about the Netherlands and the Company. You then do some group exercises before having a short 1-1 interview. If you are succesful you will be asked back a week later for the final 2-1 interview.

The pay is quite good. After you promotion you can clear about £1300 after tax. If you are away a lot you get good nightstop allowances. You are away 2-3-4 nights a week. You do a lot of work out of Amsterdam to the other routes on the KLM European Network. Promotion prospects are good at LBA and HUY bases.

Go for it and good luck. If you need anymore info please don't hesitate and contact me.
Hi Hottowel,
Wanna thank you for all your info and help , it was kind of you to let me know.
I have applied for position out of Norwich as I wanna be as close to London as possible.
I havent heard anything back as yet and has been about two weeks, maybe my application was'nt accepted. Not sure as to whether a responce is given to the outcome of a failed application. Will just have to wait and see.
Thanks once again.
Crewboy.